Microsoft name MSN Messenger to become Windows Live Messenger. You can download and install it for free. With Windows Live Messenger you can chat with your friends, make a video call to your friends. Next I will provide you how to install it.
Here are the steps to install it to your computer:
1. Access Windows Live Messenger website and find “Download Messenger” and click it to download.
2. Save file and you will have wlsetup-web.exe in your computer.
3. Double click the file to install it to your computer.
4. Two option installation will appear and choose “choose the programs you want to install”
5. Default all program has been checked, so you need to uncheck all except Messenger.
6. Next you can click “Install”
7. Wait until it is finished and next click “Close” to start using it.
8. Windows Live Messenger appears in your computer.
To enable sign in to Windows Live Messenger you must have Windows Live ID, follow this to create it and next you can put your ID and password and then click “Sign in”. Explore and enjoy chatting with your friends.