Most of website provide cookies to hold some data such authentication, identification, shopping cart content or anything on the user’s computer. For any purpose cookies should be useful but sometime you need to delete it for security reason or the other reasons.
Most of browser provide a feature to delete entire cookies at certain time or all time that you can know in how to clear browser cache. With Firefox you can delete specific cookies for example you open Amazon and Yahoo at the same hour and you want to delete Yahoo cookies without delete Amazon cookies. Here is the way how to do it:
1. Open your Firefox
2. Access a website that you want to delete its cookies for example ripleonline.com
3. Click favicon at the address form
4. Click More Information
5. It will open page information pop up window
6. Click View Cookies
7. Click Remove All Cookies to remove all cookies match with ripleonline.com
8. Another option you can click Remove Cookie to remove cookie match with ripleonline.com one by one.
You can apply above ways when you just want to delete specific cookies from any websites. It is easy and simple so just enjoy it!